Turn to these resources for the answers you need about DNA.
Not sure if a DNA test can help you with your genealogy research? Need help interpreting your Y-DNA or mtDNA test results? Turn to these resources for the answers you need.
General Genealogy Web Sites
Genetic Genealogy Books
- Deep Ancestry: Inside The Genographic Project by Spencer Wells (National Geographic)
- DNA & Genealogy by Colleen Fitzpatrick (Rice Book Press)
- DNA and Tradition: The Genetic Link to the Ancient Hebrews by Yaakov Kleiman (Devora Publishing)
- How to Interpret Your DNA Test Results for Family History & Ancestry: Scientists Speak Out on Genealogy Joining Genetics by Anne Hart (Writer's Club Press)
- The Seven Daughters of Eve by Bryan Sykes (W.W. Norton & Co.)
- Saxons, Vikings, and Celts: The Genetic Roots of Britain and Ireland by Bryan Sykes (W.W. Norton & Co.)
- Trace Your Roots With DNA by Megan Smolenyak Smolenyak and Ann Turner (Rodale)
- Tracing Your Jewish DNA for Family History & Ancestry: Merging a Mosaic of Communities by Anne Hart (iUniverse)