The full text of this article is available to Plus members only.
For full access to all of our articles, please Join or Log In.
Not a Plus Member?
Research Trips to Germany

To visit Germany for up to three months, all you need is a passport. For more information, contact the German Information Center, 871 United Nations Plaza, New York, NY 10017; (212) 610-9800.

German-American groups generally have plentiful information on travel in the homeland. Among the major organizations: United German-American Committee of the USA, 583 Broadway, Westwood, NJ 07675, (201) 664-2400; German-American National Congress, 4740 N. Western Ave., Chicago, IL 60625. (773) 275-1100. For general travel information, contact the German National Tourist Office, 122 E. 42nd St., 52nd floor, New York, NY 10017, (212) 661-7200.

To continue reading this article
Share |
Did you enjoy this article?
Please share it!
Recent Blog Posts »
Recent Articles »

Free Genealogy Downloads

Best of Family Tree Magazine Premium Collection
Celebrate 15 years with us, and use these tools to continue expanding your family tree.
Only available in January, this collection has a retail value of $203.93, but is yours this month only for $74.99!

They're going fast - get yours today!

©  F+W All rights reserved.