Master the best resources on the web! Each article in this issue focuses on how you can use the best genealogy websites and tech tools (many of them free!) in your research.
Highlights from this issue include:
- the Ultimate Genealogy Websites Guide, featuring mini-cheat sheets for the eight largest genealogy websites
- 15 tools to Google ancestors
- 10 mobile apps that will help you find ancestors fast
- FREE Evernote for Genealogy cheat sheet
The Ultimate Genealogy Websites GuideBy Rick CrumeThese guides to the eight most useful genealogy websites (Ancestry.com, Chronicling America, FamilySearch.org, Findmypast, Fold3, GenealogyBank, MyHeritage and Newspapers.com) will help you search better and find the information you need.Power ToolsBy Rick CrumeThese 15 free, world-class Google tools help you organize your genealogy, find old records and more.App-titudeBy Lisa Louise CookeSwipe away with the 10 most useful genealogy mobile apps that are right in the palm of your hand.The Best British WebsitesBy Rick CrumeDiscover your English and Welsh ancestors’ records in these 29 must-search genealogy websites.
- State Research Guides: Iowa and South Carolina
- Lisa’s Picks
- Family History Home
- Stories to Tell
- Your Turn
- Photo Detective
- Now What
- Tech Toolkit