Highlights from this issue include:
- this year’s list of the 75 Best State Genealogy Websites, with entries for all 50 states plus Puerto Rico and Washington, DC
- great gift ideas for the genealogists in your family
- expert tips for finding ancestors who came over on the Mayflower
- a guide to using social history in your genealogy research
- a FREE FamilySearch cheat sheet
National TreasuresBy Rick CrumeFind your ancestors across the country with this year’s list of the 75 Best State Genealogy Websites.Making a ListBy the Editors of Family Tree MagazineCheck this list (maybe even twice!) for great gift ideas for you and the other genealogists in your life.Pilgrims’ PrideBy Chris ChildCelebrate the 400th anniversary of the Mayflower‘s landing by discovering how your family lines connect to the famous voyage.Social AffairsBy Lisa LissonLearn the whys and hows of your family history by researching the social, political, cultural and economic factors that affected your ancestors.Going the DistanceBy Rachael RifkinTake your family history interviews online or over the phone with these tips for remotely interviewing relatives.
- State Research Guides: Louisiana and Washington
- Tech News
- Lisa’s Picks
- Timeline: Cheese
- Family History Home: Preserving Stuffed Animals
- Stories to Tell
- Your Turn: Tradition-Recording Form
- Photo Detective
- Document Detective: Yearbooks
- Now What
- Tech Toolkit
- DNA Q&A: Shared Matches: Related or Not?
Once you download the November/December 2020 issue of Family Tree Magazine, you’ll need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader software, to open it. Adobe Reader is available for both Mac and Windows computers.