Make the most of the millions of genealogy records and family trees on MyHeritage! This at-a-glance guide will take you through the site’s most important features. This eight-page download includes:
- Information on the different levels of MyHeritage subscription, plus a list of what you can do on the site for free
- Step-by-step instructions for how to search MyHeritage for records using the site’s main search form
- An overview of MyHeritage’s records, plus a roundup of the major MyHeritage record collections
- Strategies for managing a MyHeritage family tree
- Tips for understanding MyHeritage DNA matches
- MyHeritage quick links and resources for learning more
Once you download the MyHeritage Cheat Sheet, you’ll need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader software, to open it. Adobe Reader is available for both Macs and Windows computers.